New Savage 110 Ultralite with Proof CF Barrels

The accustock in these rifles won't have the aluminum bedding (Savage responded to a question on a forum stating that that would have increased the overall weight.)
Not too much of a deal breaker and nothing a little spot bedding can't help with. Unfortunately for me I'm a Southpaw so I'll keep rolling my own for now.

I like it a lot.
probably 7lbs scoped up.
1.5 lb trigger and that stock should have the full length aluminum bedding so not a flimsy typical Tupperware stock.
I'm thinking 280ai and like the 22" barrel.
Short, light and handy for southern creek bottom thickets and able to stretch it out long range as well.
I don't think you're under 7lbs scoped up. Still need a rail, rings, and scope or at least rings and a scope. Maybe 8 to 8.5 if you sacrifice and go with a lower power scope and rings only.

Only thing in I wish they came in a few different chambering. Other than that I will probably pick one up! Have my gunshop looking into ordering one for me.
When you go to the Savage web-site look in the left side and you will see a range of calibers to select. That being said does anyone have experience with the Savage Muzzle Brake. Would it reduce the 6.5PRC down to the 6.5 Creedmoor recoil about 11 to 12 pounds force?

I don't think you're under 7lbs scoped up. Still need a rail, rings, and scope or at least rings and a scope. Maybe 8 to 8.5 if you sacrifice and go with a lower power scope and rings only.
I have an SWFA ultralight 2.5-10 that weighs 10 ounces that would be great on one of these and be well under 7 pounds with lightweight rings.

Talley lightweights and either a vortex razor lh 3-15 or a Leupold VX5HD will get you to just a couple ounces over 7lbs

When you go to the Savage web-site look in the left side and you will see a range of calibers to select. That being said does anyone have experience with the Savage Muzzle Brake. Would it reduce the 6.5PRC down to the 6.5 Creedmoor recoil about 11 to 12 pounds force?
I have used there brakes, and they work very good. On a 338 lm, it felt like a light 308.

OK, once I am done paying for dental work, I see a 6.5PRC down the road as an all day carry high elevation rifle. The older I get, I am starting to see the need for going lighter on everything I do at elevation. I will be 70 for this years hunt and I think my Badlands 2500 pack will go to son and get lighter one. I am also curious on the action length and max coal for the PRC.

That savage would be alot nicer with a longer barrel offered for the 270, 6.5prc, 300wsm, 28nosler, 22" ok for the 6.5cm but on the short side for the others
If you go to the link of Savage web-site, look at the caliper options to the left, click on the one you are interested, and then look at the specs. The 6.5 Creedmoor is 22" and 6.5prc is 24" long