New rifle..wow!

Canvsbk

Not sure if I'm smart enough to post pics but will try.
Received my new build from Dan Glover @ DCGS and it's absolutely beautiful. This morning I took it out for some break in as I had randomly loaded up some 140 BT's not knowing anything about the rifle as it was in the build stage. Doesn't matter, it's just 20 shoot - cool - clean shots anyway....
I only walked down to the 200 yard backstop because I'm basically lazy anyway and it was snowing and blowing like crazy. All that being said the picture is of my 20 break in shots @ 200 yards, blowing snow and rain with some " these should be ok " loads.
There's no question about it....this guy flat knows how to build a rifle.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 70
7RM, 26" Brux, donor action was from 1962 700 rem, action bedded/ squared, great trigger job on original trigger and other stuff we won't bother to discuss at the dinner table tonight.

The fluted bolt, wich looks way cool is Gun Koted in black as is the bottom metal etc. The action and barrel are done in a satin sliver and the whole thing really looks awesome. An SSG break and Stillar recoil lug pretty much finish it out.
It's all I wanted and more. Can't wait to do some load work with it.

Great looking rig Canvsbk . Any week I got one coming too with a Brux on it. Hope it shoots that good.

Brent

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.