New Rifle Color Scheme Ideas

treillw

I ordered a Lane Precision "Ultimate" rifle a few months back and now I need to figure out what colors I want to go with. I want to do something unique, timeless, and cool. I've been thinking of going with a camo theme, as the rifle will be used for hunting primarily, but I'm not dead set on camo.

For the stock, I have the option of choosing from hydro dipping any pattern or any molded in Manner's color. Is one option more durable than the other? I don't plan on beating the life out of the rifle, but want it to hold up.

I can choose between single or two tone color cerecote on all metal.

Any and all ideas are greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Ultimate

Molded in color will last the longest, but you can always hydro dip it which broadens your options. I have a mcmillan in safari greys w/ maroon lines in between. It turned out ok, not as clean as I had hoped but from a distance I think its fancy :D

I think gap camo is a nice classic camo look, but I'm not overly familiar w/ manners offerings.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.