NEW RANGEFINDER

zeeman

Looking for a new handheld rangefinder for under 1000. Shooting out to 1500. Recommendations? Do not need ballistic app if not available. LR hunting and target

I sold both my Binos and rangefinder and bought the Sig Range Finding binos. Put them in the Alaskan Wilderness pack and have everything I need for an afternoon sit. I can leave my big pack at camp.

Bought the Leica 2400 from Doug earlier this year and it has ranged actually deer at 648 so far when I have been riding around looking for targets to range. It has shown to be responsive and easy to acquire the target even deer size at ~650 yds and well under $1000. Doug will definitely help you get what you want at a good price.

Looking for a new handheld rangefinder for under 1000. Shooting out to 1500. Recommendations? Do not need ballistic app if not available. LR hunting and target
The Vortex Razor HD. It's $500 right now at Midway USA. No ballistics program but that is one sweet rangefinder. Rex Reviews on YouTube does a really good review on it.

I have had a few range finders, the very best I have had is the Leica. Always spot perfect and reasonably priced.

If you can go up to 1k, why not hold off just a lil longer and get a G7 BR2 . They're about 1,200-1,300 most places. I personally have a Sig MR2200. Been flawless and only $400. I use it work a kestrel elite 5700 with applied ballistic

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.