New optic for first full custom

matt_3479

This rifle will be used for hunting, but mostly target and maybe the odd competition. I'm currently running a night force on one of my other rifles and love it so one of the scopes I'm looking at is the nightforce nxs 5.5-22x50mm with moar-t. I was thinking maybe moving my current night force over and picking up a sightron for my 300. Win, as I think they are a hell of a scope for the money. Last is the new Vortex Razor gen II. 4.5-27x56. They are a hell of a scope for the money. Problem is I live in Canada and they are going for 3100-3350 I believe here. Now I can get a smoking price on a brand new one (less then the nightforce and only a couple hundred more then the sightron). And is the reason I'm debating them.

What's eveeyones opinion on these three optics for this build. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated?

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.