New Nosler Bullet line up--

I'd really like to see 160-165 gr Accubonds in .277

We've got 180, & 200gr Accubonds, for 30 cal, but
190-195 Accubonds, & 210 Accubonds in 30 cal would round out the line up quite well!!

I joined the Nosler forum after seeing this thread, & have tried 4 times to post my wishlist over there, but can't seem to figure out how to do it from my phone.
I even tried to reply to your thread JD, but no such luck. Oh well. I'll keep plugging away, & sooner or later ill get it.
(im going, kicking & screaming into the 21st century):D
Maybe ill just take my phone down to the Nosler Pro Shop, & they can show me how. Those guys are pretty cool down there, & they know my face (if not my name) everytime I walk in the door haha.

Yeah. A 210 ACCUBOND streamlined like the 208 AMAX would be a God send. The 200 AB is decent but a sleeker version would be just what the doctor ordered. A 210 VLD design with the construction of an ACCUBOND! Holy crap that would be awesome.

I'd really like to see 160-165 gr Accubonds in .277 QUOTE]

Can't recall for certain. Did I send you some of those? my mind is getting old and feable plus my correspondence is in boxes getting ready to move back home...

What powder would you use with that class of Nosler?

I'd really like to see 160-165 gr Accubonds in .277 QUOTE]

Can't recall for certain. Did I send you some of those? my mind is getting old and feable plus my correspondence is in boxes getting ready to move back home...

What powder would you use with that class of Nosler?

Roy, I used my load data work up from my 150 SST's with IMR-4831. I never even came close to seeing any pressure signs with your "Nosler hybrid" using the 140 (150) Accubonds.
I won't post load data or info on them in a public forum, as requested, but with the limmited amount I had to test, then confirm drops, & leave some left for Elk season for dad & I... Well they're gone now:D. I LOVED EM!! I still have the 150 (160) NBT hybrid's here on my bench. Thank you for letting me guinnie pig some. That was very generous of you!!! Sorry I never got to whack any Elk with em to give you a terminal performance report.

I would second that!! It would cost me another reamer though :D We could make some 150gr Accubonds with Roys bullet dohicky!!

I'd like Nosler to buy Roys "doohickey" & pay him for his pioneering work in "doohickey-ing" thier bullets for them. Then have Nosler make em just like Roys toys. Those buggers are SEXY! Not to mention the looks you get when you single feed a 4 foot bullet into a Shortmag at the range..... Great conversation starter:D:D!gun)

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.