New member looking to find the right spot to post/ask questions

Can't believe that people have the audacity to try change what already is in a place that has long established what their values are. Hope places outside of CA never change and stay true to themselves.

It's already happened here in Washington State. In the 15 years I've lived here, we've had 2.5 million new residents arrive, 80% from CA. I started to type in some observations over those past 15 years, but I seem to remember we're not supposed to cover politics. I can only say that those 1.7M CA transplants have completely changed our state in ways that have not generally been good.

At least the governor is now going to let us hunt and fish this year... We now just need to get the ranges back open.

It's already happened here in Washington State. In the 15 years I've lived here, we've had 2.5 million new residents arrive, 80% from CA. I started to type in some observations over those past 15 years, but I seem to remember we're not supposed to cover politics. I can only say that those 1.7M CA transplants have completely changed our state in ways that have not generally been good.

At least the governor is now going to let us hunt and fish this year... We now just need to get the ranges back open.
DNAD, I worked in Seattle on the light rail tunnels for a few years, Met some great people but the ones with all the ideas of bigger gov and better this and that are so smart they have no common sense at all.
It's all about the gubmint knows best

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.