new LSR

Hi Jimm,
I have not encountered that problem yet but as a matter of course i have polished all the contact points to give super smooth operation including the bottom of the priming post and the radius on the handle. The sloping flat at the end of the handle also recieved the same treatment.

I purchased my tool nearly 20 years ago when i was loading large quanities of pistol ammo and was looking for a more efficient priming solution then ram priming on the press.

Ian.

"I mean't to shoot the pike but the duck got in the way"

Boman,

Ilove the stock and the reticle will keep me studying for a while to be able to use it . I think it is a great reticle with a ton of ranging ability. I also like the centere aperture. Jim

Laine,

14 lbs. and some change,I can honestly say that I can sit at abench and shoot it all day even with heavy bullets near max. vel.Course that stock is helping there as well.
Jim

600c332d.jpg
This is a ladder test that I did on my birthday( 7-9-05) you will notice that I dated the test 7-9-51(my birth date) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Another senior moment /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif shots 1 and two were used at 100 getting on. 3 and 4 got mixed in my ammo box. Temperature was about 89 degrees ,high humidity , mucho mirage. will be loading some inthe 7,8,9,10 range,working with 1 gr. increments, then play with seat depth after that

Jim

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.