New LR Hunter in the Family

G

My new LR hunter arrived in style on the 4th of July--fireworks and all. She weighed 7 # 4 oz(lighter than any rifle I own) and mom and baby are doing fine--We all came home today. Just wanted to introduce Abby Grace Jamison to my circle of friends.
ZUWVX-DSC01470.JPG

NHWXJ-DSC01474.JPG

[ 07-06-2003: Message edited by: Chris Jamison ]

God Bless,,,,,,,,Good luck, and best wishes........Enjoy her they grow up fast!!!!!!!

Frank D

Congrats...

Enjoy... they grow up pretty fast.

P. S.

She looks a little like Winston Churchill right now but I'll bet she'll grow out of that soon enough.
smile.gif

Chris

She is way, way better looking than you are, thank goodness!
smile.gif

Congratulations.

Chris, God Bless you and Mrs.J and can't forget Abby. As everyone else said they do grow up fast. Just got my baby boy regisrted for freshman year of college. Still refuse to think I'm getting older. Now baby girl is freshman in high school.

Where does the time go when you are on the range?

Chris,
Congrat's to you and your wife on the new angel in the family.
Judging by her hands in the second picture she's going to be a left handed rifle shooter with that "touch" that female shooters seem to have. It looks like she dreaming about a thumbhole stock with a 2 oz trigger and just itching to sqeeze one off.

Enjoy her while you can!

Steve

congratulations chris! She is very beutiful. I have three boys and we are trying for a little girl.I will tell you something someone told me.when you were born, you cried and people rejoice. live your life so that when you die, that you rejoice and people cry. I think when some one on here said that you only get one life if you do it right thats all you need.

[ 07-07-2003: Message edited by: Leupold Man ]

congratulations chris! She is very beutiful. I have three boys and we are trying for a little girl.I will tell you something someone told me.when you were born, you cried and people rejoice. live your life so that when you die, that you rejoice and people cry. pretty much thesame as when some one on here said that you only get one life if you do it right thats all you need.

Chris, Congrats to you and your better half, thats a gorgeous little girl, I notice she's sporting her new Ghillie suit, I see an elite Marine Corp sniper in the future.
grin.gif
Jay

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.