FAMILY REUNION

texas

This may sound a little far fetched but what about planning a get together for all the members of this forum?
We are part of a growing family right, at my last count our founding fathers had gotten us up to 750 plus silblings.

To give everyone who might be interested time to make plans how about sometime next year?

This may not be the right place to post this but, getting started and the basics is what made myself and others join!!!!!

As always, I have a guest ranch and I am willing to entertain all ideas. We ahve a great shooting complex here in Cody, out to 500 and we have alot of areas where we can stretch the legs of any rifle!

I would be interested in coming to pick the brains of you real LRH's, as long as there was no catus diggin' dress wearin' and pepper eatin'.
grin.gif

Wyoming, South Dakota, and Texas all sound good.
wink.gif

Ric that sounds very nice of you, I would love to see that part of the country.

Hopefully we can get a few more interested in coming to your place.

I'll leave little appertizer
tongue.gif
at home but, willing to bring some after dinner refreshments.

Also since this wont be formal no dresses will be required.

OK here's the deal..

Kinda short notice for me this year.... BUT..

I will be more than happy to start to put together somthing for next year.... The last week of Aug. and first week of Sept. is good.
I have 8 cabins ( maybe more for next year )
Obviously things won't be free.. but we can work out the details later....

All who are serious and can make a solid commitment let me know....

Would there be any hunting involved? I have always been interested in Elk and Antelope in Wyoming. What kind of cost would there be, what would be included? If no big game hunting, what about varmints? Fill us in on some details, I would be very interested in going.

Jim

That late August early September for next year sounds great to me, like Jim asked what if any type of hunting could we do in that time frame?

*WyoWhisper*,
If 338Lapua don't make me dig cactus, and texas doesn't put a rope round my neck, I'll be there.
shocked.gif
bull, If I did wear a dress to this reunion, I am sure that those Wyoming Prairie dogs would really be standing up for a good look. Sounds like a good strategy. Thanks,
wink.gif

As far as hunting goes about the only thing that we have a shot at is Antelope, but it is a draw situation. I can get more on that to ya later. There is always prarie dogs and I can get us on some private ranches to do that too.

This might be a good opportunity for the 1 mile and 2 mile shot attemps as well ????

All I ask is that everyone clear it with the wives asap or bring em with ya.. I will keep up on this as time goes by. I will set aside the last week of Aug. or the first week of Sept. to do this so when I ask for a final count I need concrete comitments!!!!

WE might even want the Point Blank guys to be here to shoot some "how to" video... ????

Waddya say Boyd? and Butch???

Maybe we could work something out....
grin.gif
wink.gif
It would be worth the trip to see Shootm in a dress...........
shocked.gif

[ 08-15-2002: Message edited by: Boyd Heaton ]

[ 08-15-2002: Message edited by: Boyd Heaton ]

Warning! This thread is more than 22 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.