New Lapua brass:

Gunner1

Spring of 2021 Lapua will be releasing some new brass offerings - including 300 PRC!

seckert

I spent a lot of time looking for 284 brass. Just bought 400 new cases a couple months ago. I would have waited if I had known. Oh well at least they will be there when I need them now.

can1010

the more prc options the better but remember how long it took to get 300 norma brass almost a year after Canada and the rest of the world got it.
hope that it is reasonably priced, some where between the 1-2 dollar options that we have now

Dosh

These announcements excite people, but usually takes a lot longer to actually see the items. I'd like to see the 300 WM brass for my son be available soon. Hoping.

highdrum

I spent a lot of time looking for 284 brass. Just bought 400 new cases a couple months ago. I would have waited if I had known. Oh well at least they will be there when I need them now.
Use peterson, it's fantastic. Holds less capacity than lapau equivalent, but handles the pressure to get to the same velocity.

Varmint Hunter

Think about the number of 300 win mags out there, and still being used for LR hunting, this should make it a top end mover also

True - but there is plenty of good brass around for the 300 Win. That's not the case for the PRC. ADG is one of the only options for high quality PRC brass and its been unavailable for months.

Backcountry sports

Spring of 2021 Lapua will be releasing some new brass offerings - including 300 PRC!

7mm I hope

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.