New Lapua brass:

I spent a lot of time looking for 284 brass. Just bought 400 new cases a couple months ago. I would have waited if I had known. Oh well at least they will be there when I need them now.

the more prc options the better but remember how long it took to get 300 norma brass almost a year after Canada and the rest of the world got it.
hope that it is reasonably priced, some where between the 1-2 dollar options that we have now

These announcements excite people, but usually takes a lot longer to actually see the items. I'd like to see the 300 WM brass for my son be available soon. Hoping.

I spent a lot of time looking for 284 brass. Just bought 400 new cases a couple months ago. I would have waited if I had known. Oh well at least they will be there when I need them now.
Use peterson, it's fantastic. Holds less capacity than lapau equivalent, but handles the pressure to get to the same velocity.

Think about the number of 300 win mags out there, and still being used for LR hunting, this should make it a top end mover also

True - but there is plenty of good brass around for the 300 Win. That's not the case for the PRC. ADG is one of the only options for high quality PRC brass and its been unavailable for months.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.