Hi all. Just had my first custom rifle built. GA Precision did the build for me. It's based on there Templar action, has a 26 inch bartlein barrel #7GAP contour, badger thruster brake, badger dbm bottom metal, Mcmillian htg stock in dessert camo and the rifle is finished in OD green cerokote. Its chambered in 7mm WSM. The build only took 7 months although they told me it would be at least 12. I took the gun out for the first time to do the barrel break in procedure recommended by them. I used factory ammo as I have not had time to start load development. With winchester 150gr power points I got 1.4" 5 shot 100 yard groups. With federal 160gr accubonds I got 1.5" 5 shot 100 yard groups. I know it's factory ammo but I was expecting better results should I be concerned at this point or is it reasonable for good hand loads to get it down to the .5 moa guarantee. I plan on using 162gr amax and 168gr Berger hunting VLD as some as I get some time and I can find powder and primers somewhere.