New Arkansas member

Hello fokes, I've been reading a lot of the post on here and decided to join your group. You can check me out on the accurate shooter site, I'm Farmerjohn over there too, been there for over 10 years and you can check my profile and record. I'm an old cattle farmer, IBS shooter, NBRSA , like long range hunting, handguns and lever guns. Maybe I can figure out how to get around on the site, thanks
John. Going to try to post a picture me, my oldest son and grandson on opening morning of deer season this past Nov.View attachment 168143

Hello John, welcome to the forum, lots of good stuff and good people on here; and.....lots of opinions. With those really nice animals would you like to adopt an older brother????:rolleyes::rolleyes: Again welcome to the forum from the smallest state in the union!!

Thanks again to you filed, tried to join up and send some money to the site but instead of accepting my credit card it wanted to make me join PayPal and THAT ain't happening. Will try to figure out another way. Emailed the boss and haven't heard anything yet....

Hello John, welcome to the forum, lots of good stuff and good people on here; and.....lots of opinions. With those really nice animals would you like to adopt an older brother????:rolleyes::rolleyes: Again welcome to the forum from the smallest state in the union!!
Rhode Island! I'll bet those boys down in Texas give you a hard time. I hog hunt with some good old boys down in the hill country that are always ribbing me about having ranches bigger than half of Arkansas. You get off down this way we'll treat you so many different ways you'll have like some of them.
Thanks again for the welcome
John

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.