New member from Northern Michigan. Hunt whitetail, muleys, elk and hopefully pronghorn someday.
Loading for .308 Winchester.

Welcome from North Central Wyoming!

You've got a darn good cartridge to be starting out with! But be forewarned…..you will be subjected to much mental distress reading about what these guys own and shoot! 😉

And, I guess if everyone is gonna start cheering for their teams….

Geaux Tigers! 😉 memtb

Welcome from North Central Wyoming!

You've got a darn good cartridge to be starting out with! But be forewarned…..you will be subjected to much mental distress reading about what these guys own and shoot! 😉

And, I guess if everyone is gonna start cheering for their teams….

Geaux Tigers! 😉 memtb
I never had much mental distress but a lot of financial distress when I comes to reading about stuff then waiting more stuff😁

I never had much mental distress but a lot of financial distress when I comes to reading about stuff then waiting more stuff😁

The mental distress comes when ya try to run with the big dogs…..but, can't afford to get off the porch!

If I were younger, that might describe me…..but, I'm not foolish enough to try at my age! 😉 memtb

Welcome from New Jersey!! WE are generally a very shy and silent bunch, Like Monks , but on RARE occasion, we may offer an opinion. Get your check book ready!!! I want you to practice looking in the mirror and saying "Oh Honey, that Leupold VX 7 7x By 42X scope, Oh , I had that one from over25 years ago." and not laugh!!!

Welcome from New Jersey!! WE are generally a very shy and silent bunch, Like Monks , but on RARE occasion, we may offer an opinion. Get your check book ready!!! I want you to practice looking in the mirror and saying "Oh Honey, that Leupold VX 7 7x By 42X scope, Oh , I had that one from over25 years ago." and not laugh!
Mine's hip to that expression! Think you can only use it sparingly