Packers country up here!:p

But thanks for the welcome!👍
I've been a Packer fan since 1963. I am a minority owner of the Packers. but of course, the shares of stock are worthless and cannot be sold. Here's hoping the Pack hits lightning if a bottle with Love, but it may be too much to ask a third consecutive 1st ballet Hall of Famer at QB.

I've been a Packer fan since 1963. I am a minority owner of the Packers. but of course, the shares of stock are worthless and cannot be sold. Here's hoping the Pack hits lightning if a bottle with Love, but it may be too much to ask a third consecutive 1st ballet Hall of Famer at QB.
Thought everyone that was a citizen of green bay was a minority owner.

Me too as Packers fan. After I read Jerry Kramer's book Instant Replay as a kid!

Thought everyone that was a citizen of green bay was a minority owner.
Nope. The Packers are a publicly held non-profit held by which occasionally sells stock to fund stadium improvements, etc. Shares were sold in 1923, 1935, 1950, 1997, 2011 and 2021. I purchased one share each in 1997 ($200), 2011 ($250) and 2021 ($300) and framed them. I think they are in a box in the garage.