copper still

Hello to all. I'm new here but the forum looks full of great information. I have recently started handloading which has opened up a new world on how I think about hunting. Currently I am hunting with a Tikka 270 WSM with a laminate stock. I have been working up a white tail load with Barnes 129 gr load so I can eat all the way up to the hole. At some point I think I would like to rebarrel my Tikka to 300 WSM and pick up a woods rifle chambered in 308. I am currently living in Maine but still head down to PA each deer season to spend time with friends and fill my freezer. While most of the current hunting I'm doing is close in my roots are in the western states. From time to time I meet up with friends out there for trips where I am shooting at longer ranges. It is a personal goal of mine to be able to shoot out confidently to a quarter mile with my hunting rifles.
I look forward to getting to know you all and learning more about shooting.
Cheers,
B
Attached is a picture of some ramen I made with deer bones for the stock it was really good.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    301.1 KB · Views: 50
Hello to all. I'm new here but the forum looks full of great information. I have recently started handloading which has opened up a new world on how I think about hunting. Currently I am hunting with a Tikka 270 WSM with a laminate stock. I have been working up a white tail load with Barnes 129 gr load so I can eat all the way up to the hole. At some point I think I would like to rebarrel my Tikka to 300 WSM and pick up a woods rifle chambered in 308. I am currently living in Maine but still head down to PA each deer season to spend time with friends and fill my freezer. While most of the current hunting I'm doing is close in my roots are in the western states. From time to time I meet up with friends out there for trips where I am shooting at longer ranges. It is a personal goal of mine to be able to shoot out confidently to a quarter mile with my hunting rifles.
I look forward to getting to know you all and learning more about shooting.
Cheers,
B
Attached is a picture of some ramen I made with deer bones for the stock it was really good.

Well, well, well, look at the Christmas present you gave yourself…..The opportunity to spend time with us on this forum!

But, as with Christmas…..it's about sharing. You are expected to share experience, ideas, and fantasies! 😉

Darn…..I forgot to say "Welcome from North-Central Wyoming! memtb

Last edited: