New Arkansas member

Farmerjohn

Hello fokes, I've been reading a lot of the post on here and decided to join your group. You can check me out on the accurate shooter site, I'm Farmerjohn over there too, been there for over 10 years and you can check my profile and record. I'm an old cattle farmer, IBS shooter, NBRSA , like long range hunting, handguns and lever guns. Maybe I can figure out how to get around on the site, thanks
John. Going to try to post a picture me, my oldest son and grandson on opening morning of deer season this past Nov.
10952.jpeg

Welcome to the forum John! That's a freezer full for sure. Lol. Wealth of knowledge of this forum as well as on Accurate.
Jay

Welcome John, it looks like Y'all "didn't leave any for seed"! :D Some good look'n deer there! memtb
I know it looks like that but it's really not, I figure that they eat up at least one forth of our liquid cattle feed plus an equal amount of winter grazing.
You can just imagine 250 head of goats and that's what we're feeding during the winter. Summer time not so much as the row croppers feed them during the summer and fall. But come winter and they move back on the cattle areas.

John, a serious issue up here as well, especially if you have a lawn and a few trees. We've got Whitetails and Muleys spending a lot of time in the yard. Or, a haystack, the Whitetails will climb up on top and then pee and poop on the hay..... much like a goat. The bucks can play heck with the smallest trees! memtb

Looks good to me and welcome.
I can already tell you are good people.
Ford truck and one of you ride dirt bikes or atv's based on the FMF sticker on that cooler.
Again welcome.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.