New AMP anealer

$1675?
Wow
That's like $25 for torch AND propane tanks!
$1650 for bullets/primers/powder and lots of trigger time!
kill bill tarantino GIF

Sage advice!

You guys are making me poorer and envious. I'm assuming the new model will accept the same pilots, etc. I recently upgraded my Chrono and purchased a LR about a month before the Garmin was released. My timing has been dismal.
I was thinking the same thing about similarities with LabRadar and the new Garmin, LabRadar, Caldwell.

I waited for the possibility of a Shot Show unveiling of anything new from anyone for a less expensive annealer. The new AMP Mark II DB is nice but I had to go with the $200.00USD discount price on the old Mark II direct from AMP.

I almost bought a Quick Anneal..........

Great, I bought the "old" one in December 🙄
A day to soon and now more than a doller short. 🥲 Hate that when it happens. I keep looking at them or should I say window shopping. I got a Bench-Source. I set it up with double hoses to the torches and use a 5gal propane tank to provid fuel to the torches.
Now I may get one of those new AMP later on this year. At lease they didn't sit on their hindin, like LabRadar did.
He who dies with the most toys win!🤣

We have TWO AMP II Annealers. One that we use and another that we bought for Jill's dad (never really used). Going to sell both. We have orders in for the new AMP. We spoke with Mr. Alex Findlay. There is not any difference in the Technology between the AMP II and AMP DB with the exception of the "Touch Screen".
We will be having a GOOD deal coming up soon for the AMP II
Thanks
Len & Jill
Hello Len and Jill, I would be very interested in Jill's dad's AMP II unit when you put it up for sale. Please let me know about what you'll be asking for it. Thank you.

Hello Len and Jill, I would be very interested in Jill's dad's AMP II unit when you put it up for sale. Please let me know about what you'll be asking for it. Thank you.
We are going to purchase the AMP DB, but that is a few months off. We have already promised the one we have left (Jill's dad) to a friend. This all depends on time for the replacement. Will PM You.

We have TWO AMP II Annealers. One that we use and another that we bought for Jill's dad (never really used). Going to sell both. We have orders in for the new AMP. We spoke with Mr. Alex Findlay. There is not any difference in the Technology between the AMP II and AMP DB with the exception of the "Touch Screen".
We will be having a GOOD deal coming up soon for the AMP II
Thanks
Len & Jill
Let me know Len. Dustin