New AMP anealer

I've been looking at this annealing option for a while. Might be time to squeeze the trigger on the new model when it comes out.

If someone is willing to drop $1600 on a scope, binos, rifle, etc and they reload, hold off on the new gun and get an AMP to get the most out of your reloading.

I wonder if they will offer an option to upgrade your existing MK2
i doubt it but who knows
from a hardware standpoint, it looks like the whole shell is one piece. so the shell with a cutout for the screen would be one item. then the newer motherboard with storage(ssd im assuming) would be another item, then the lcd. AMP may offer those as "user replaceable" upgrades but i would not as a company. if a user were to harm that ssd or motherboard on install, it could overwhelm their cs dept.
i would guess just getting a DB would make more sense cost wise than upgrading a mk2, if that even would be possible in the future. its all a guess right now

I wonder if they will offer an option to upgrade your existing MK2
I'm not sure if they will. If they do, you would have to send it in. They mentioned something about a new motherboard. Plus you would have to cut a hole in the unit for the new screen.

HA HA. I just purchased the old one, Mine is in shipping will be here
Fri. 26. Story of my life. 🤓

Yep the old interface is perfectly serviceable. I simply save my AMP codes in notes on my cell phone. Probably easier to pull it up in my phone vs using the new interface. Plus I saved $200.