New AB Weapons Div

LastShot300

Applied Ballistics® Weapons Division. Applied Ballistics Weapons Division has the capability to build you a custom rifle, with ammo matched for that system. We can test the ammo and rifle combination over Radar in the lab. Offering a complete system, with a CDM specific to that rifle. The first rifles are purpose built for 2500+ yard engagements.

About $19K

20171107_180017.png

Check the posts over at SH...funny. AB is not having it easy. No free lunch, no sir.:cool:

I guess it's just hard to try to sell a custom setup at that price point with just "tuned" loads.

For that kind of money I think I could buy an Anti Thing rifles and a fair bit of ammunition.

Anzio Iron Works 20mm single shot Sniper is only 9800 USD or maybe a Multi Caliber unit or repeater for a bit more... 11,9000 USD

I can probably even track down a Used Double rifle in a serious African calibers for that amount.

That Price Tag is ridiculously High for a Custom rifle Its not even Government issued with that Money i would get me a PSG1 or a M82A1

Of course you are right...but AB scam is based on the "doppler" custom "thing"...some people still think anything AB is close to a religious experience.:eek::D

Hello,

What if I told you that I prefer a MicroStep-MIS AMS-111 II weather system over doppler tuned ammunition all day long :) :) :)

THEIS

The Ams-111 II delivers well but the Doppler is on a whole new level.

Hello,

I am WELL aware of what that doppler can and cannot do. Notice I said doppler tuned ammo. Because reading the wind trumps "tuned" ammo all day long.
Windcube LIDAR spanks that doppler utilized by AB too but you cannot carry their units around with you lolol

THEIS

I have no bone to pick and have a great amount of respect for Brian and company's body of work but can't help but too see the similarities between this business model and the Cheytac business model.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.