New 30/375 wildcat

Hey rich do you think i could just get an expander ball and new bushings when i get my 7lrm and do a 30 cal version? I saw the new berger 230gr otm tactical bullets with .711 bc and it its just that easy then all i need is a new custom reamer and i have a switch barrel. How fast do you yhink an unimproved version would push the 230's?

Hey rich do you think i could just get an expander ball and new bushings when i get my 7lrm and do a 30 cal version? I saw the new berger 230gr otm tactical bullets with .711 bc and it its just that easy then all i need is a new custom reamer and i have a switch barrel. How fast do you yhink an unimproved version would push the 230's?

Yes, or you could easily convert a 7 LRM to a 30/375 S.I. as well. With a 28" barrel, I think you could get 2900+......Rich

How could i convert it to your round? I still want the 7lrm die though. So how does.this work?

I would have to see the exact spec for the lrm but I know their round will chamber in my chamber. My shoulder is a little farther forward and is 40 degrees so with a little fire forming, the lrm would be an easy conversion. You could also shoot my 230 SXR with around a .745 b.c. with a little coaxing:D

I would have to see the exact spec for the lrm but I know their round will chamber in my chamber. My shoulder is a little farther forward and is 40 degrees so with a little fire forming, the lrm would be an easy conversion. You could also shoot my 230 SXR with around a .745 b.c. with a little coaxing:D

I would need custom dies right rich? I will shoot your bullets but gotta know.how much for a 100!

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.