New 28 nosler.

I have components I have Berger ,nosler bullets. Have Retumbo ,h1000 and Reloder 33. Fed 215 primers and cci 250. Forster benchrest dies and Nosler Brass

Your all set then, if you try to run the Nosler brass very hard at all it the primer pockets will be done in about 3 reloads.

When you wanted to know were to get ADG brass my assumption was you didnt have any, guess I was wrong.

Was just saying if I could find some ash brass I would buy some to start load work with.

I've never had a problem with nosler brass for the 28 nosler.
I've loaded the hell out of them and get 5-6 loads on them pushing 180 vldh to 3240fps.
I'm not the only one who's had this problem with Nosler brass so it's not a fluke.

I have noticed the same problem with other cartridges using Nosler brass. I tried some in a 7-300 Win and after the 1st firing the primer pocket was done for.
I like the ADG brass for the 28 Nosler as well. It has worked very well so far for me.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.