New 28 nosler.

Won't dispute the adg quality. When it's available, it's probably the best available brass out there. I wouldn't sit there and admire how well my brand new rifle takes up space in the safe just because I couldn't find adg brass.

I wouldn't buy Nosler brass for 3.00 a piece and after 3 reloads the primers fall out then have to do load development all over again with ADG brass either. By the barrels half wore out.

It is the worst consistency and variation in neck thickness I've ran across. It's tough. I would buy bertram and do brass prep turn necks before I would buy soft Nosler.

I would not be in a big hurry give yourself a couple weeks to find ADG brass. Call or email ADG and find out when there next run is. Get a list of there Dealers and get on the phone and start calling them. Get on there waiting list.

Some friendly advice, from now on when I build a rifle I make sure and have all my components dies, brass, powder, bullets before I start my build or early on. It really sucks when you gotta start settling for second rate.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.