New 150 matrix test

Anybody else try these? I emailed Marshal and he said they have some in stock so I ordered a box and a box of the 160's for my 6.5 saum built on a long action.

Be sure and let us know what they do in your SAUM. I would be very interested in knowing......rich

Hey Rich,

Have you done anymore testing with the 150 Matrix?

No I haven't. I am nearly out of rl33, so I haven't had a chance to do any more long range testing. I may load some with retumbo? I want to get back out and test one on a bear during the month of July, if I get a chance.........Rich

Sorry Rich, if you need Retumbo triangle sports in Batesville AR has about 20lb on their shelf that was 3 days ago. Not many guys around here use it also fort Thompson in little rock ar had some.

EDIT: just checked Natchez and they still have RL33 in 8lb jugs

Sorry Rich, if you need Retumbo triangle sports in Batesville AR has about 20lb on their shelf that was 3 days ago. Not many guys around here use it also fort Thompson in little rock ar had some.

EDIT: just checked Natchez and they still have RL33 in 8lb jugs

They have 8 pounders? I missed that. I will get back on thee......rich

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.