Need to complain about window decals

ss7mm

Len:

I think I need to file a complaint about the LRH decals I put on my truck. I was delayed and extensively interrogated at a stop light by some guy that wanted to know what the LRH and long range hunting stuff was all about.

Then, to make matters worse, I've had to explain it all to 3 different guys in parking lots so far. All of them have been interested and even wanted to know if that was a real scope image and if so, what was it.

You didn't say they came with associated public relations duties.:)

DSC02214Small.jpg

DSC02215Small.jpg

And here I thought I'd find an update on fuel economy...

Nifty looking decals. If you get some people riding your bumper, you may see better fuel mileage. Those Nascar guys seem to practice that method.

I figure that if I put one more on the other side of the canopy I'll probably have to drain gas out of the tank at least once a week.

I gotta get mine on. I just can't seem to bring myself to wash my truck and make it photo worthy though!

Last edited:
I need to complain too! When making these decals up you failed to put an ACI indicator on the scope. My Avalance's back window won't accept the big decal so when I applied the smaller one, I got it canted.
So, I've got a Big decal I will gladly trade for a smaller one, preferably with an ACI on it.:cool:

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.