Len - We need LRH window decals/stickers

On Mississippi car tags there is a space in the middle between the numbers, and lots of people put decals between them. The measurement Is 3in x 3in. It might be to small to bother with, because every States tags might not be the same as ours. Not a big issue I would order one of the bigger ones, and put on my back glass if you didn't have some small ones made.

The back window of my truck is dark tinted - My vote would be fo an 8-10 inch white diecut. I don't recall the name of the material but it has a white image on a clear liner - you apply the decal to the window and peel away the liner leaving the diecut image on the window.

The back window of my truck is dark tinted - My vote would be fo an 8-10 inch white diecut. I don't recall the name of the material but it has a white image on a clear liner - you apply the decal to the window and peel away the liner leaving the diecut image on the window.

+1 on the white die cut.

Add me to the list! I will take one!

GM owners need a sticker very appealing to look at.. considering that they spend most of their time pushing because they are stuck or broke down.

Just kidding, but I couldnt resist.

Last edited:
Add me to the list! I will take one!

GM owners need a sticker very appealing to look at.. considering that they spend most of their time pushing because they are stuck or broke down.

Just kidding, but I couldnt resist.
Its all good i couldn't resist either!!!
I drive a ford at work and a gm outside of work( the ford spends a lot of time in the shop but for whats its been through its a pretty stout truck)

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.