need some advice.

timmyatnop

Has anyone tried loading burger 210 vlds. In a factory vsf . I read a article about some long range school and the instructor shot 210s. In his rifle. I have a 1-12 twist . I just thought I sounded cool. Yea they would be slow. But if they were accurate it might be just the thing. Any ideas? .

Has anyone tried loading burger 210 vlds. In a factory vsf . I read a article about some long range school and the instructor shot 210s. In his rifle. I have a 1-12 twist . I just thought I sounded cool. Yea they would be slow. But if they were accurate it might be just the thing. Any ideas? .

What cartridge are you talking about? obviously 30 caliber but which one? The 12" twist indicates 308 Win
308 Win, 300 SAUM - won't fit well with a 700 short action magazine
30-06, 300 Win Mag, - works well in a 700 long action.
300 H&H,300 Wby, 300 RUM - won't fit well with a 700 Long action magazine.

210 Bergers work well in my 300 Win Mag Sendero and 30-06 ADL. I never tried them in 308 Win rifles because they're too long for 2.85" magazines.
The 12" twist by itself isn't necessarily a show stopper. That depends on the air density and velocity.

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts