• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Need Sierra 30 cal 200 gr game kings

jeff 300

I have an elk hunt coming up n can't find any 200 gr Sierra game kings any where my 300 rum loves them if any one has any they can spare please let me know I only needed 25-30 to get by for this hunt but would buy what ever you have
Thanks

I have a partial box, will count when I am home tonight. Probably 40 or so. PM me. Thanks.

Well, I doubt I need to post as you already have responses, but I have a box and change I pulled from a 300 win load I quit using when I got my 300 rum going with heavy pills. If everyone else falls through pm me and I'll get you enough to keep you going.
My rum also likes this pill, but I'm using three different other bullets in it at present so I wouldn't notice ditching the fourth choice, especially as I don't have any loaded nor any open brass to load.

Gentlemen, definitely not trying to hijack this thread and offend anyone but I'm the same boat as jeff 300--no BS! Have an elk hunt coming up in October and I run the Sierra 200 GMK out of my .300 WM and those bullets have apparently evaporated! I have placed a back-order with MidWay a while ago but they keep moving the expected date in stock back every dag-gum month. Same deal, after jeff 300 is squared away I'll buy whatever you can spare or maybe I could even trade you some bullets I have a good supply of (e.g. .30 Cal Berger 190 gr VLDs)?

Thanks in advance.

jeff 300
You seem to to have started something. I have a mostly full box, moly-coated, that won't see use here. I'd rather trade than sell, no big deal to me, but I hate seeing guys sweat the coming season details. OP has first choice, but if you let us know when you have enough Jeff, maybe we can help some of these other guys out. Truly not trying to make a buck on your thread, or someone else's desperation.