Need any primers?

Sorry. I just got a confirmed order on mine and I only got 2K as I didn't want to hoard. Maybe that is all they had, but they don't have an option to see how many they have in stock. I assumed if they had a 5K limit they at least had 5K.

At least they haven't gone up as much as gasoline.
when gas first hit 3 a gallon around here (17 years ago) primers were 25 a brick. when it first hit 4 a gallon they were 30-35 a brick... the tripling of them lately says something agbout what the manufacturers really think about the situation. They will draw blood until we slow/ stop buying.

when gas first hit 3 a gallon around here (17 years ago) primers were 25 a brick. when it first hit 4 a gallon they were 30-35 a brick... the tripling of them lately says something agbout what the manufacturers really think about the situation. They will draw blood until we slow/ stop buying.
not manufactures all together.... also retailers.

Those prices didn't seem that bad to me as the crooks here in Oklahoma are charging $25 for regular primers and $29.99 for match or BR primers per 100. I have not purchased any from them but I am running low and had to have something or stop shooting.

Those prices didn't seem that bad to me as the crooks here in Oklahoma are charging $25 for regular primers and $29.99 for match or BR primers per 100. I have not purchased any from them but I am running low and had to have something or stop shooting.

I traded a bucket of once fired .308 brass for these last year. A little labor intensive but I was desperate. I guess I'll never get to do that again.

. 8FB0AB16-093C-4881-9B6F-D588D78F235C.jpeg

If I were a primer or powder manufacturer it would be a short period of time before I dramatically raised my price to wholesale distributors . I am well aware that this would only complicate/ compound the situation as it exists, but I would be Damned if I would see the fruits of my labor left to someone else to reap all the rewards! Until this imaginary CRISIS buying stops, supply can never meet demand and prices will continue to Escalate. The fuel companies have us at their mercy....but primers,powder? We aren't at war yet protecting OUR BORDERS! Any retail outlet that would sell more than a single brick (1000) to a single customer needs their heads read! All my customers are important to me! When primers do start showing up I will limit them to 200 per customer and increase as supply dictates, not sell em all to one fella with deep pockets! JUST ME!