Are Sellier & Bellot primers any good.

Perhaps even better than nothing.

Hell, I hope so. I have some SR Primers in S&B, we can still get gear in Australia at the moment.
Seller and Belott are the cheapest I could get.
I'm worried that ammo shortage you have will have an effect on Australia when the wholesalers try restock on American product.

They work great for me in my 6.5 x 284 Norma I wish I could get more I'm down to my last 1700
image.jpg

I had an issue with them several years ago in sub-freezing temperatures with my 300 WM and RL26, using S&B LRM. They appeared to cause a sort of hang fire where I could here the firing pin strike and then the round go off. I think they are not as hot as the CCI 250s and Federal 215Ms. I had read some good things about them online from primer testing and the reportedly lower SDs they produced. As with most things, your experience and those of others may vary.

I have only used S&B primers in large/small pistol, but they work perfectly. They look well made as well with a sharper radius on the cup face/wall transition

They are fine primers and as good as Wolf/Tula/CCI. I tested them thoroughly. The are slightly larger in diameter than CCI/Fed and are really good when trying to get a few more firings out of brass with primer pockets starting to get a little on the loose side.