Mystery Ammo: Who used them?

Never was a question if it was clear lol.
Green for the zombie ZMax made sense. Just a marketing ploy which is fine imho. But yellow? I can't think for any LE agency that would want yellow.
You made it a question. When you said Yellow followed by a question mark. Sorry I am on a laptop & some users use phones. Perhaps we get a better picture to see it is a clear tip as to yellow. Maybe it may help in determining the type of ammo. Sorry for the confusion then. lol

Green for the zombie ZMax made sense. Just a marketing ploy which is fine imho. But yellow? I can't think for any LE agency that would want yellow.
You made it a question. When you said Yellow followed by a question mark. Sorry I am on a laptop & some users use phones. Perhaps we get a better picture to see it is a clear tip as to yellow. Maybe it may help in determining the type of ammo. Sorry for the confusion then. lol
Anyways we'll probably never know who wanted it. Well at least that was the way it was in the past. IMO it was over runs from some ammo to be tested. X vs M probably to hold up better against bad equipment.