My LPR 6.5 SAUM is Ready!!!!!!

I've never shot behind one at all. But there is one on here for $3150 right now. Very tempting!! @lancetkenyon has extensive experience with with the TT 315M and speaks very highly of them, especially as a hunting optic.
My wife just caught me looking at that one. She was not smiling..........Maybe if I show her the cost of a new one she'll realize what a good deal this is!

My wife just caught me looking at that one. She was not smiling..........Maybe if I show her the cost of a new one she'll realize what a good deal this is!
Hahaha that's a solid plan!!! Once I even think about wanting something, I know I'll buy it eventually lol. So might as well get it while it's on sale!! My only hang up for not owning one is the reticle options and the 15X top end. I shoot on 20-25X a lot. Never for hunting though. So I'm sure it would be a great hunting scope!

Let her shoot behind one. My wife is on the same page now after having a s&b and a March. Now she just has to work some overtime lol!!!

I have five TT315Ms. Yes, they are that good. Yes,they are better than a S&B PMII in a lot of aspects.
I shoot most of mine out to 1500 at least once a month.
If you want a lighter and shorter PMII, look at the 5-25US or 3-20US. I have one of each.
20230225_085437.jpg

20230225_072649.jpg

20220521_080157.jpg

20210416_074334.jpg

20221105_090415.jpg

Last edited:
I have five TT315Ms. Yes, they are that good. Yes,they are better than a S&B PMII in a lot of aspects.
I shoot most of mine out to 1500 at least once a month.
If you want a lighter and shorter PMII, look at the 5-25US or 3-20US. I have one of each.
Us optics? 3-20 sounds perfect! Great thanks guys! I have to go to work it's 70 degrees and no wind all I wanna do is go shoot now!

And I'll agree on the 6.5 SAUM. Bought mine when George came out with the Extreme Hunter in 2013. Love it for 130-140 grain bullets, unfortunately the 8.7 twist barrel won't fling the 156 EOL. So thinking of building another one with a 7.5 or 8 twist.

Still just breaking in brass but this thing is stupid accurate. I'm almost afraid to do any load development now! Threw on a suppressor and shot the group to the left. Not super, but not bad so I adjusted up .1 mil and right .2 for the 3 shots in the center. Almost one hole. I typically throw the third shot off just a hair but managed to avoid that this time. I think it had a lot to do with me worrying more about how it would shoot with a suppressor than the group size.............

tempImage9UILIg.png