My Daughter Kills a Brute

What an awesome buck! Congratulations Senorita , you kill my dream buck. I absolutely love those big typicals. Clay Bundy just put a couple on Facebook out of the strip but none any more beautiful than that big guy.

Lance, he is a dandy. Congrats!
I know one of his clients this year up there on the Strip. I helped set up her rifle with her & her husband a couple months ago. She got a nice one for sure.

It's going to be hard to top that one, nice job ! Did she commandeer one of your rigs or did you build her one ? Did she get buck fever ?
Let me know if you want to adopt a much much older son LOL

Congratulations! A deer that anyone would be proud of and a great shot "to boot"! "It don't get no better than that"! ;) memtb

It's going to be hard to top that one, nice job ! Did she commandeer one of your rigs or did you build her one ? Did she get buck fever ?
Let me know if you want to adopt a much much older son LOL
She used her 6.5SLR I rebuilt for her. She has killed everything except two of her elk with it.
No buck fever. I think it happened too fast. About 60 seconds from glassing him up to being down for the count. Although, after the shot, she still got the adrenaline shakes. I did too, to be honest. I still get the rush every time.
20191122_084812.jpg

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.