My boy at 1100 yds on steel! Just bragging

One last question. Don't mean to derail the thread. Your sons accomplishments need to be recognized. Is the hybrid as good on game as the hunting version in the 105 gr? I shoot lots of 215's and 140's. So I imagine they work great.
Honestly I don't know. I've never used any hunting bullets, lol.

By no means a long shot but my 5 year old just got his 1st groundhog at 125 yds Tuesday. Right behind the ear, raised up the old surrender flag when he hit him.

Attachments

• IMG_20190402_173044010.jpg
    IMG_20190402_173044010.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 272
Love to see the youngin's shooting and enjoying the accomplishment of an LR impact. That first deer will be a lifetime memory he will always cherish. Wish more dads understood and took advantage of our sport and rights.

Great job!

KPK, thanks for sharing that. Made my day bright. The look on your son's face was priceless. Nice work getting him involved.

Well done KPK and son! Thanks for sharing the story and the video. I think there are no better ambassadors for our sport than our youngsters having a great time with their parents who take the time to show them how to enjoy the shooting sports in a safe and responsible way.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.