Muzzle brake identification

TAZMAN

I have a 6.5PRC built by Brads guns in Utah and I am having another proof bull barrel 6.5 Creedmoor built but can't figure out what muzzle brake is on this 6.5PRC so I can match it. I sent the builder a message but haven't hear back yet and I thought maybe someone would recognize it? I thought it was a Holland but it has 4 ports. The last time I talked with the
image0 (16).jpeg
image1 (14).jpeg
builder he was in the process of moving his shop so he may not respond for a while.

I have a 6.5PRC built by Brads guns in Utah and I am having another proof bull barrel 6.5 Creedmoor built but can't figure out what muzzle brake is on this 6.5PRC so I can match it. I sent the builder a message but haven't hear back yet and I thought maybe someone would recognize it? I thought it was a Holland but it has 4 ports. The last time I talked with theView attachment 425022View attachment 425023 builder he was in the process of moving his shop so he may not respond for a while.
Hard to tell from the picture but it looks like a www.rossbrakes.com

I just talked to the builder, he builds his own brakes so he is sending me one for the new rifle. That's why I couldn't find one that matched!:oops: