MPA Ultra Lite Hunter chassis

I've got one but it's set up with my rimx 22lr and I love it.. but never had a center fire in it
A369FA53-AC00-4E0C-96D9-B844621624E6.jpeg

Does anyone have experience with MasterPiece Arms & their Ultra Lite Hunter? I'm looking at this chassis in a 7mmPRC 24" with a folding stock.
MPA makes GREAT Products. Their Chassis have been #1 on the PRS Cricuit for many years. Have shot several of the Competition Chassis and just ordered the new Matrix Pro.
The next Hunting Chassis we buy will be the MPA Ultra Lite.
Quality and service are second to none!
I have seen the manufacturing process from Drilling & Rifling Barrels to Solid Blocks of High Grade Aluminum put into CNC machines and machining a Chassis to fit & finish, Cerakote to packaging.
I also have a AICS We used to build for 1K before we knew about MPA and MDT LSS Folder for a Ruger 77. At the time MPA didn't make Chassis to fit Ruger.
MPA is top of the line!

I have an MPA ultra lite chassis with a short action in it. It isn't the folder option so I can't speak to the hinge specifically, but I love the rest of it. Very pleased overall, and the weight is great.

One thing I'll complain about in the Mpa (and it's being very nitpicking) is the level built in has a steel ball which works great but it makes a small sound and even smaller vibration that always makes me think something is loose. Even though I know it I can never get used to it. But with that being said it's still a very sweet little chassis

Thank you for the responses! Both my son & i have Christensen MPRs in the 6.5 PRC. Mine shoots good, 1/2" usually. My son's, he shoots hole-in-hole very consistently! If i had to put a # to it I'd say 1/4" & better! He is also mentally handicapped so the pressure doesn't bother him!
I had shot a Rem 7 mag for almost 40 years........& i miss the 7!! "I mainly hunt elk". We also reload. So when the 7 PRC came out & to be able to get rid of the belted case, I've wanted 1!
I came across MPA from a little ad for their scope rings & then kept seeing everything else they do. Their pricing for this rifle is very competitive with Christensen's MPR. I think I'll give it a go!

I've got the MPA ultralight chassis holding an American Rifle Company action with a Patriot Valley barrel in 65 PRC. I'm changing the barrel out for a Benchmark carbon to lower the weight some. The chassis itself is outstanding. I've had to put some loctite on the hinge screw to keep it tight. That's about all I've had to do to it.

Are you planning to actually hunt with it? I commonly carry an AR with a full metal HG and it is brutal to carry if the ambient temp is less than mid 30's. It has scared me away from a chassis for hunting. Otherwise I love MPA chassis.
Yes. Mainly to hunt & shoot steel. I'm not up to a 5 mile hike anymore. Like driving up to them anymore! Lol

We have just gotten set up with the ArcaRail system. Switching everything over to it.... guns, spotting scope, chrony, tripods. Very flexible system!

One gripe I had about my ESR was the second you start using an ARCA clamp, it begins scraping the cerakote off. I know a lot of companies machine the ARCA rail into the handguard but it seems like a design flaw to me. I much prefer it as a removeable and replaceable piece with a more durable finish.

Also, all the nooks and crannies make it look like it would be a pain to keep clean and keep dust/debris out of in the field.

Are you planning to actually hunt with it? I commonly carry an AR with a full metal HG and it is brutal to carry if the ambient temp is less than mid 30's. It has scared me away from a chassis for hunting. Otherwise I love MPA chassis.

Likewise when its the opposite end of the spectrum in early season. I have to wears gloves in the desert while dove hunting because the 116 degree weather turns the metal parts of my shotgun into scalding finger print removers. I would be hard pressed to want to choose a full metal chassis for these types of environments.