MPA Ultra Lite Hunter chassis

We have just gotten set up with the ArcaRail system. Switching everything over to it.... guns, spotting scope, chrony, tripods. Very flexible system!
All my rifles have pic rails for mounting to my bipod. I will buy a tripod ball head that accepts pic and arca, that way I am covered both ways.

You may want to look into the MDT HNT26 chassis. It's made mostly of composites so it doesn't leach the warmth out of your hands if you like to shoot without gloves in cold conditions. It is significantly lighter but also more expensive...

Does anyone have experience with MasterPiece Arms & their Ultra Lite Hunter? I'm looking at this chassis in a 7mmPRC 24" with a folding stock.
I have the MPA Ultra Lite on my primary hunting rifle. I like it well enough that I currently have no plans of changing it out.

John

CBC6120C-B6E0-4A4C-AA47-37772A6C766B.jpg

All my rifles have pic rails for mounting to my bipod. I will buy a tripod ball head that accepts pic and arca, that way I am covered both ways.
We have a Vortex Radian for sale. Still in the box never opened. I could post some pictures with one of our rifles on another Radian one of our tripods with the BallHead and GRIP holder/

Let us know maybe we can make a deal!
Thanks
Len & Jill

No complaints with my hybrid hunter chassis, it's not a folder either. I also have an MPR and it's been great stock too. I like how it covers the bolt when folded saving a little room to slide in/out of my pack, the carbon fiber isn't as cold in low temps.