Mountain Tactical/Tikkaperformance.com

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by deerhunter61, May 18, 2014.

1. deerhunter61

deerhunter61 Member

Guys,

First I'm not sure where to post this so I'm hoping this is the correct place. I want to see if anyone knows these guys? How are their stocks? I'm looking at the Tikka adjustable hunting stock and am curious if anyone has bought one? How was the fit? I'm looking at using a Tikka action for a build with a varmint barrel and am curious how it would fit in the stock. How much adjustment would need to be made.

Here's a pic of the stock I'm looking at.

[​IMG]

Thanks,

Last edited: May 18, 2014
  2. ILtoMT50

ILtoMT50 Well-Known Member

I just bought a tikka t3, this company seems to be about the only aftermarket place for the tikkas that ive found. I ordered a elite kit from them yesterday.

3. deerhunter61

deerhunter61 Member

Good luck! Hope you get it! I never did and ended up going in a different direction.

4. ILtoMT50

Well that's not good! Email showed everything but the rail and bolt shroud shipped yesterday. I ordered another rail so I could put it together if there was a long wait, I know how that goes

5. deerhunter61

deerhunter61 Member

If it shipped you should be good to go. Post a pic when you get it put together.

6. ILtoMT50

Will do

7. Varberger757

Varberger757 Well-Known Member

It's a GRS - stock from Norway on that Tikka. GRS - stocks have become enormously popular throughout Europe, and are to be found for almost any type of rifle made on the "Old Continent" including Blaser, Mauser, etc., but also available for Rem 700 models. :)