Blue Mountain Precision

hilbillyconquest

Looking for any feedback on Blue Mountain Precision?

Thinking of having one of his rifles built in Win Mag.

He sure seems like a nice guy, that took some time out his busy day to talk/answer his phone.

This will be my first custom and I am a little nervous lol.

If Eric has built you a rifle, how does it shoot?

Did it come in close to the estimated wait time?

All feedback appreciated.

I've had Eric chamber several barrels for me. He does really good work. All bbls have been solid 1/2 moa or less. He's always been within his estimated time except once but he called before his due date to explain the situation and it was out of his control. Customer service is excellent with BMP.

I had them build a 30 Sherman for me about a year ago. The gun is about 1/2 MOA. I feel the barrel was reamed a touch long as I really have to jam the fire-forming rounds to avoid brass movement. Given it's a wildcat round, it doesn't matter once the brass is formed correctly. I will probably buy another rifle with them in the future.

I had them build a 30 Sherman for me about a year ago. The gun is about 1/2 MOA. I feel the barrel was reamed a touch long as I really have to jam the fire-forming rounds to avoid brass movement. Given it's a wildcat round, it doesn't matter once the brass is formed correctly. I will probably buy another rifle with them in the future.

Thank you!