Blue Lives Matter!

Thanks !! It's hard for some to understand how difficult it is to carry a badge these days. The White House is on the wrong side of the Blue Line with their support. Hillary Clinton has said that she does not want the Police Unions to support her in the election, because it would undermine her support from the Black Lives Matter organization. Try to arrest some thug, and he resists, you do what you have to do to take him into custody, and you're the bad guy. All of the BLM situations would have been avoided if the "victim" had just complied with the Officer's commands, and put his hands up.

I am thinking the public is getting the idea, and now showing more support, but unfortunately it took Dallas and Baton Rouge (20 minutes from me- My SRT Team responded for support), to get everyone's attention.

Thanks again for the video.

Very inspiring video. I just hope people remember what an extremely difficult job law enforcement faces everyday. Of course, the law abiding citizens already know this.

What makes the job even more difficult is when the President, his cabinet and other high profile left wing elected officials stand in support of the street thugs while they vilify the Police. We expect that crap from Al and his group but not those who are sworn to uphold the constitution and to serve the people who put them in office.

You can blame the organized street violence and anti-Police activities that we see on those very people and their hate filled theoretic.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts