It was just a matter of time CO

Absolutely...... In Wisconsin they planted elk.....a few years later they planted wolves......what do wolves eat...??? they ate our whitetail deer...... now they are eating elk...They will pay hunters for dogs eaten by wolves,,farmers for cattle,sheep,emus etc.etc....eaten by wolves....when their food runs out they go to 2 legged animals....
There is a reason wolves got extinct..... they eat the same thing humans eat..... then they eat the humans.....

Just saw a quick blurb on the news--its only been 100 days since they were released ----- "released wolf attacks and kills grand county ranchers calf"
One has to wonder how long it will be before someone is also killed. Just another reason to always wear a sidearm when out and about. If the front range libs want wolves so badly, then turn them loose in their neighborhoods.

The report I saw didn't say that it was definitely wolfs but the tracks and carnage look like it might be wolves. What a joke, I guess you have to catch them in the act now to prove it. The Bill should have relocated them to downtown Denver and Boulder, I bet the vote would have been different. Same goes for the low income housing and homeless shelters. It's OK to put them in your neighborhood but don't even think about putting them next to a politicians home. Polis did the same thing with fracking. He was OK with it until they wanted to do it next to his property. Now the bears are waking up early, of course Climate Change is the culprit, and soon you'll probably hear of someones pet being attacked by coyotes or mountain lions.

Absolutely...... In Wisconsin they planted elk.....a few years later they planted wolves......what do wolves eat...??? they ate our whitetail deer...... now they are eating elk...They will pay hunters for dogs eaten by wolves,,farmers for cattle,sheep,emus etc.etc....eaten by wolves....when their food runs out they go to 2 legged animals....
There is a reason wolves got extinct..... they eat the same thing humans eat..... then they eat the humans.....
The northwoods of WI is my homeland. The wolves were there before they brought the elk in near Clam Lake. They've always been there, same as cougars. It interesting that there have been stories of wolf packs following deer herds down the river bottoms all the way to Illinois. They follow food supplies and have a big advantage in late winter over weak whitetails in deep snow. I know some friends that have lost bear dogs during training season. I also know the locals up north do pretty well at keeping the pack numbers down. The likely hood of them getting desperate enough to go after humans for food with the size of the deer herd in WI is highly unlikely but taking stock animals, pets, working dogs, etc. is not just about money. People gotta protect their assets on their own.

Just saw a quick blurb on the news--its only been 100 days since they were released ----- "released wolf attacks and kills grand county ranchers calf"
Here's a funny, my wife just informed me the state is using the word "depredation", not killed. 🤣 Just like when they say they euthanized a troublesome bear, euthanized as in a 30.06 euthanization.

Last edited: