• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Montana Rifle Company X2 300 RUM Left Handed

I'm keeping your rifle in my proverbial back pocket, it's my Wife's birthday tomorrow and I seriously thought about buying her another "birthday" present….she's a lefty like me 🤣
Seriously though, I had a staff member unlock me so I could contact you. Then I decided I probably should wait after going out Saturday and pounding my shoulder with one of my big bore lever actions and waking up the next day wondering why I smile every time I pull the trigger and continue to load up rounds week after week that punish my bad shoulders….right one is a complete replacement and my left is probably ready, been scoped and just made it worse. I'm guessing that rifle is somewhere in the neighborhood of: son of a…, and dammit that was fun!
Anyway, don't be surprised if I reach out sometime to see if you still have the rifle, hard to find decent lefties and I really want to get into the reach out and touch something game.
Scott