• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Boomstickin

As the title states;

Selling my 1 of a kind, Left Handed Montana Rifle Company (MRC) X2 Stainless 300 Remington Ultra Magnum. I am the Original owner (purchased in 2017), round count is 350-400. Rifle was professionally cleaned earlier this month by the GS at Stockpile Defense in Boise Idaho. MRC X2's are built on the Winchester 1999 Action, this being a Long Magnum Action bored to SAAMI Spec…3.600", can get away with 3.650"-3.700" COAL without any feeding issues. Really likes all Premium Factory ammo in the 165gr-210/215gr, platform is very accurate .5"-.75". Muzzle Break is proprietary to this rifle from MRC, it is side ported & minimizes the recoil very well. Break is timed, action was bedded when I took delivery from MRC, had it re-bedded by the GS @ Stockpile as well as had the trigger adjusted down to 2.5-2.75lbs (no creep, very crisp & smooth). Rifle comes in Original Box with Papers, etc. WEIGHT of Rifle/Rail 7.75lbs

Rifle/Rail
$2k OBO Shipped

Rifle will ship/transfer via Stockpile Defense in Boise Idaho, $35 Transfer Fee & $65 for shipping of rifle (price is for shipping in the lower 48).

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 258
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 196
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 167
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 154
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 149
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 163
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    946.4 KB · Views: 164
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    892.6 KB · Views: 203
Last edited:
This rifle was ordered custom & built to my liking….before MRC starting pushing inventory to the brick & mortar outlets & QC issues. Was not sitting on a gun rack in a store…..1 of 1!

Huskemaw Blue Diamond Sold, the Leupold PRW Low 30mm rings will go with the rifle/rail.

This rifle is ready for hunting season, just needs a new operator! Confidently shoot accurately to great distances…this is one of the smoothest shooting RUM's in Left Hand anywhere.

Recent Posts