Momma I'm Coming Home!

Bravo4

Always good to get on the Freedom bird. The last mission is always the worst one because everyone is a little jumpy and nervous.

Welcome home, where is home? With a bum ankle, many we can help more if your close.
Glad you are safe, a job well done. Thanks for your service.

Glad your gettin to come home, congratualtions. I remember the day my cousin got back from his tour when the war began, we were all happy to see him and i imagine your family cant wait to see you.

steve

Thanks for the responses guys. I have been in for several days and the family and friends have pretty much taken up all of everyday so far. The bad news is....I may not get to do any hunting and season (bow deer and gun coyote) ends this week, I think. I have a buddy that has alot of hogs on his south Arkansas deer camp so we are gonna head down there in the next couple weeks and set up on a large power line cut. Try to get the Edge out past 800.
The ancle hasn't been looked at in the states yet. The Army had 7, I repeat 7!!!!!, doctors look at it and they can't come to the same conclusion. It ranges from this is tore or that is fractured or a combo of this and that. Anyways, I am getting around ok and whatever it was is probably half healed anyways so...???

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.