Home Security

Coyote Shadow Tracker

LRH Sponsor
Hello everyone
As some of you know we have had issues with uninvited guests at our home. So I put in two new security systems and also new perimeter motion sensors, video and lighting. we also have our old guy Samson a 150 # Bernese Mountain Dog and our new Pup Cassie a Great Pyrenees now see is only clocking in at around 90 lbs but looks a lot bigger with her long hair white coat. They are the ultimate SECURITY System.
This just happened. Jill usually get home at 5:15 and the motion sensors from the driveway go off. Well it was 5:15 and the alarms went off sending Samson and Cassie into DESTRUCTIVE MODE. I was still sitting here sending a not to a LRH member on my laptop. Well the barking went into overdrive and was not in the garage where Jill would be. So, I went outside and there was a father and son backed up against a box truck with Samson on one side and Cassie on the other. They were third party delivery service for FedX. They were delivering us more bullets.
Jill was late coming home because she got us a Marcos Pizza!
So long story short our Protection Security Service does work - Samson & Cassie!

Starting to get crappy everywhere, we are way out in the country and meth-heads have showed up three times last year, the last one got met with a 1911, neighbor a mile down the road showed up on a 4-wheeler. There is a lot more to the story but at the end of it all a mile north he gave up and went to jail.
After that one we put up security all around and kill dogs guard the inside when we are gone

Starting to get crappy everywhere, we are way out in the country and meth-heads have showed up three times last year, the last one got met with a 1911, neighbor a mile down the road showed up on a 4-wheeler. There is a lot more to the story but at the end of it all a mile north he gave up and went to jail.
After that one we put up security all around and kill dogs guard the inside when we are gone
Never even mentioned that story of the meth heads I caught in our garage about 10 years ago. An elerdly widow that lived down the road I would cut her grass and help her out while her drug addict never helped when he was out of jail. Well she passed away and the worthless son moved into her home with a bunch of meth heads. A male and female came to our house an asked to us our phone because they were living at that house and starving. They ran out of money, drugs, and no food for days. There was no phone at the house and no electricity, water air heat.. I felt compassion and gave them food from our fridge and sodas and let them use our phone in the garage to call their drug friends for help. Well a few days later Samson started barking inside the house. I opened the door to the garage with my 1911 in hand and there was a meth head with my portable phone in his hand and another meth head with his arms full of my tools. Once I pointed the 1911 at them the one with the phone fell to the floor a pi**ed his pants and the other dropped everything and I never saw anyone run so fast. I restrained and didn't shoot but kept one of them for the Sherrif. Another time years later from the same house we had a drunk lady with no shoes walk through the woods and she saw our light in the garage so she came to it like a moth to a light bulb. She almost got shot when Jill opened the door to take the garbage out and this female was rutting through our tools.
Now we live in the COUNTRY with not really anyone around. This is 6 miles from Social Circle our Town with only one Traffic Light.
So if you saw our latest post on Security Systems you will know why. Doesn't matter where you live anymore. In fact I think that the criminals are targeting people that live in the Country. Don't know why. We all have guns!

What is in our front half way down our driveway. USPS delivers, UPS delivers, but FedX leaves packages on the ground or next to the fence and will not drive past our signs.

Attachments

• Driveway Signs.jpg
    Driveway Signs.jpg
    201 KB · Views: 69
I have all that too. If the biggest majority of people in your 10 mile area think you are batsh:t crazy and will not hesitate deliver a dirt nap then the word gets around to steer clear 😁

This has been my philosophy for many years……if people think that you're "bat sheet crazy", they generally don't test you!

We are very rural, more so than most of you, but we also have some security…..other than the "bat sheet crazy" signage! Cameras, motion detection, and two extremely vicious, vocal 15 pound "lap dogs" 🙀 that have access to little benches at widows so they can observe! When the motions alarms sound (each with a different sound) they know which window to look out of! 😉

If I could just train them on when and how to activate/deactivate the claymores when we're not at home! 😂 memtb

This has been my philosophy for many years……if people think that you're "bat sheet crazy", they generally don't test you!

We are very rural, more so than most of you, but we also have some security…..other than the "bat sheet crazy" signage! Cameras, motion detection, and two extremely vicious, vocal 15 pound "lap dogs" 🙀 that have access to little benches at widows so they can observe! When the motions alarms sound (each with a different sound) they know which window to look out of! 😉

If I could just train them on when and how to activate/deactivate the claymores when we're not at home! 😂 memtb
lol 😂 we have one small dog, a chihuahua that sits on the back of the chair with her nose stuck through the blinds so she can pull it down enough to see. If I could morph that dog into a 70lb version she would be the most dangerous animal alive 😂

What is in our front half way down our driveway. USPS delivers, UPS delivers, but FedX leaves packages on the ground or next to the fence and will not drive past our signs.

Real nice! Now if you were to put a small shed/building somewhere along the drive for the parcels to be left protected from the weather…..everything would be complete! Oh, and a sign on the building for would be thieves, " no need to destroy the camera, you've already been photographed"! 😉 memtb

Real nice! Now if you were to put a small shed/building somewhere along the drive for the parcels to be left protected from the weather…..everything would be complete! Oh, and a sign on the building for would be thieves, " no need to destroy the camera, you've already been photographed"! 😉 memtb

I failed to mention…..another sign could state, "The police "will not" be called"…..I'll be the judge, jury, and executioner! 😉 memtb