Momma I'm Coming Home!

Bravo 4

Well guys- we have completed our last mission, cleaned and turned in our gun trucks and crew served weapons, loaded the conex's and will be out of here in a few days!!!!! Just doesn't seem real. The 15 months away from home is coming to an end. The bad news is I screwed up my ancle two nights ago, may be fractured or I tore something. They are letting me fly home and get it checked "officialy" while we de-mobe so I may have to stay in an Army hospital for a little while, but at least I will be able to see the wife and kids. God Bless you guys and thanks for the support!

Thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooo much for your service.

You are a Great American, and I respect the hell out of men and women like yourself.

You guys are the true heros of this country. Once again, THANK YOU and God Bless!!!

Wildcat

logo-750_01.jpg

Link to
The Gratitude Campaign#

Mike:)

Last edited:
Well Done Soldier! Take care of the wife and kid's when you reach CONUS,get well, look forward to reading your post's from this side of the world.
To you and your brothers and sisters who wear the uniform,Thank You.

Thank you for helping me and my family and our wonderful country. Your service really means a lot to all of us. Thanks again.

Special Thanks

Special thanks first of all to you for your service to the U.S. and also special thanks to your family and all they went through with you gone that long. My your home coming be a special time for you and yours. Thank you from all of us. Congrats and get well. Corey:D:D

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.