Mississippi Shooters

Hope all you guys are having a great summer. This group of Mississippi shooters need to stay in contact in the hope that we could try and get together and do shooting

I have had a bad run of health issues.....bulging disks, brain surgery, pulmonary embolisms, but I am jonesing for some shooting. Hopefully, not much longer I am going to go crazy if I do not pop some caps. If anyoone is planning on shooting some long range please let me know.

I have had a bad run of health issues.....bulging disks, brain surgery, pulmonary embolisms, but I am jonesing for some shooting. Hopefully, not much longer I am going to go crazy if I do not pop some caps. If anyoone is planning on shooting some long range please let me know.

Sorry to hear about your health conditions, I hope those all work out. I have been laid up for a little while recovering from a hernia repair surgery so I know a little bit about how you feel. There is not much that some long range shooting can't cure though.

I got conned into going to Pascagoula to shoot once! Never again! I'd advise you to carry with you...if you go there...to take along 5 gals of mosquito dope plus a 10 guage turkey gun to keep the mosquitoes shot off you!!:cool::cool:

Im sorry to hear about your run of bad luck eddybo. I take it your doing pretty good now though?

I still havent had the chance to upgrade to a new rifle yet.... looks like this year my hunting gun will be my bow. I hate this browning bar that my dad bought me.

Just wondering if MSLR and LOKI DOG mite be in the AIR FORCE ? There seems to be some large National Forest lands around . Could one find a good back stop any where on a remote road ( or off) ? lightbulb

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts