North Florida Shooters

Feel free to ask questions anytime. I know far less than most folks here but, if I can help I be more than glad to. Enjoy the new rig.

srttim, here's a link to 600 yard range just off Rt 301 and north of Gainsville. I've been there and it's nice.

Bradford Sportsmen's Farm - Home

Here's a link to a 1000 yard range south and a little east of Sarasota. I haven't been there yet.

Welcome to the Manatee Gun & Archery Club

From where you are I know it's a drive but, some folks don't mind so I thought I would pass along to you.

Charlie.
Hi, I am new to this site. I live in St.Augustine. I have a few hunting rifles but they tend to get hot as the barrels on them are thin. Currently I just go down to the Volusia co. range, it's nice but only 100 yards. I have the bug and I am either going to convert one of my rifles or start from Scratch. Not sure what way I am going yet! I see there are a couple of people from this area! I also see that there really is a longer range not too far near Gainsville. Does anyone know what there daily fee is for the rifle ranges? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

breadfan, welcome, glad to have you here. Lots of good folks and lots of good info. Not sure what the daily fee would be but, shoot them an email and ask them, here's their email address mailto:[email protected]

The annual membership fee is $250.00, it's a pretty neat facility. Enjoy.

breadfan, welcome, glad to have you here. Lots of good folks and lots of good info. Not sure what the daily fee would be but, shoot them an email and ask them, here's their email address mailto:[email protected]

The annual membership fee is $250.00, it's a pretty neat facility. Enjoy.

Thanks, I will do that and I am looking forward to hitting stuff way out there!

Hey shooters new to site I've got the longrange bug lol I have access to a couple of dirt pits the company I work for has. Can shoot 6 to 700 yds I don't have a long range gun YET!! just my deer gun t/c encore 7mm bullbatrel 2lbs triggerspring leupold 4.5x14x56 vxl. Fixin 2 set up 200 300 400 500 targets this weekend

zookman, what town are you located in. I'm just north of Daytona in Palmcoast. We set up at a farm today and shot to about 450. If you are close enough and are willing to have some company at the pitts 700 would be fun.

Tallahassee. I'm new to this the longest I have ever shot a deer was 275. Trying 2 get some input on the custom dial system from leupold. C if I should send my scope to them

Havent seen or operated the new stuff from Leopold.. I'm a fan of field driven data, theres no substitute for actual trigger time at the ranges you plan to shoot. Also a great way to put a bang-up drop chart together.

Went n shot 617 yds this weekend not much fun b n the only one shooting so if some N FL shooters hit me up going 2 put target 800yds maybe this weekend after shootin 600 I'm hooked , greg

Went n shot 617 yds this weekend not much fun b n the only one shooting so if some N FL shooters hit me up going 2 put target 800yds maybe this weekend after shootin 600 I'm hooked , greg

Sounds like fun Greg. I'm just getting my first long-range set-up together. Stevens 200 .223 with a Weaver Classic V 6-24x42mm. Going to live with the factory BBL and bed the Factory stock for now. Maybe we can hook up... Curt

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.