Minnesota

In this kind of weather I like to stay warm and watch my off roading on TV the "Alaska Off Road Warriers"! ha ha
How is it going emn83?....Haven't heard from you since before deer season...Hope all is well...
Drop me a line when you get a chance.
later,
Randy

I was in Gander Mtn in Fargo late last week, guy behind counter has In-laws from Frazee. One of em was bowhunting and was treed by 6 coyotes...
You boy's got some work to do, wish it wasn't so far for me to drive.

I am wondering if there are any guys in northern MN that would be interested in putting together a cow elk trip in Wyoming next fall? I live in Duluth. Just checking to see if there is any interest...

I would be interested but my brother, and some friends are already planning a trip to Wyoming for antelope. Where are you planning on going?
This year I went cow elk hunting near Cody... Good time on horseback...I sometimes go out to WY to shoot doe antelope for 34.00 leftover tags near Buffalo also

I am wondering if there are any guys in northern MN that would be interested in putting together a cow elk trip in Wyoming next fall? I live in Duluth. Just checking to see if there is any interest...
If my wife wouldn't kill me for leaving her home with a 1 year old, I'd be all over this idea....2016 is my next real chance. have to stay closer to home this year

Took my boy out for some trout fishing in Clearwater County and he was able to pull this up through the ice.

Attachments

• IMG_20150201_125350.jpg
    IMG_20150201_125350.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 83
Took the custom rig out for a real quick sight in. The thing has major potential, put 4 shots into 2 holed and the group measures less than 1/2 MOA. Got a feeling when I do some real load development with it, it's going to be amazing

anyone have any information about upcoming f class at elk river? I know they have had a league in the past....

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.